Brad Pitt`s old love letters to ex-girlfriend revealed
Los Angeles: Actor Brad Pitt`s love letters to former girlfriend Jill Schoelen, who he dated in the 1980s, have been revealed.
Pitt reportedly gushed over his former girlfriend Schoelen in letters which he allegedly wrote when they were dating in 80s, reported Aceshowbiz.
"I adore you. I will love you forever," read one letter. In another letter, Pitt allegedly wrote, "I can`t stop thinking about you. I don`t feel complete without you next to me."
The "World War Z" star and the horror movie star broke up in 1989 after Schoelen dumped him for a movie director she was working with.
"It was one of my worst moments. You don`t forget something like that, and maybe I`ve never quite gotten over the feeling of humiliation," the actor once said.
Schoelen, meanwhile, once gushed over how romantic Pitt was.
"Brad wrote me one of the most beautiful poems a man can write a woman. I thought he was so deep and soulful," she admitted, before adding that the time they spent together was "a beautiful life experience."
Pitt, his fiance Angelina Jolie and their children most recently were seen riding a boat in Queensland, Australia.
Pitt was previously married to former `Friends` star Jennifer Aniston.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!