Britney Spears goes topless for new album cover
London: Britney Spears has gone topless for the cover of her "most personal record yet", `Britney Jean`.
The 31-year-old singer revealed the album cover, where she has posed topless, with the title ` Britney Jean` written in neon blue coloured writing inside a neon pink heart, Metro.co.uk reported.
While unveiling the cover, the `Toxic` hitmaker also penned a letter addressed to her fans thanking them for all their support.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic