Britney Spears goes topless for new album cover
London: Britney Spears has gone topless for the cover of her "most personal record yet", `Britney Jean`.
The 31-year-old singer revealed the album cover, where she has posed topless, with the title ` Britney Jean` written in neon blue coloured writing inside a neon pink heart, Metro.co.uk reported.
While unveiling the cover, the `Toxic` hitmaker also penned a letter addressed to her fans thanking them for all their support.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch