Britney Spears goes topless for new album cover
London: Britney Spears has gone topless for the cover of her "most personal record yet", `Britney Jean`.
The 31-year-old singer revealed the album cover, where she has posed topless, with the title ` Britney Jean` written in neon blue coloured writing inside a neon pink heart, Metro.co.uk reported.
While unveiling the cover, the `Toxic` hitmaker also penned a letter addressed to her fans thanking them for all their support.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- Amitabh Bachchan declines royal invite from Queen Elizabeth II!
- CBFC refuses to certify Prakash Jha's 'Lipstick Under My Burkha'