Bryan Singer calls teen-molestation claims `bullshit`
Washington: Bryan Singer has denied the sexual molestation claims against him and has called it `bullshit`.
The `X-Men` director`s attorney said that the lawsuit against him is `completely without merit` and is confident that Singer will be `vindicated in this absurd and defamatory lawsuit`.
The lawsuit claims that the ` Valkyrie` director molested a young teenager, who is now 30, after luring him to a mansion in Encino to attend a raunchy Hollywood party which had a reputation for featuring `sexual contact between adult males and the many teenage boys who were present for the parties`.
The lawsuit further claims that Singer provided alcohol and drugs for the boy and offered him a role in one of his upcoming movies after performihng oral sex on the boy and allegedly forced him to perform the act underwater in the pool.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!