Cameron Diaz finds stripping `empowering`
Washington: Cameron Diaz has revealed that she has no problem stripping off for the cameras.
The 40-year-old admits that she gets a kick from posing for racy photo shoots as she feels comfortable in her skin.
“It’s empowering. I’m not some young girl with the photographer going, ‘Will you take your clothes off?’ I’m like [mimes stripping], ‘How does this look?’” Contactmusic quoted her as telling The Sunday Times newspaper.
“They’re like, ‘Today we’re not going to put anything other than bras and heels on you,’ and I’m like, ‘These heels are not high enough,” she said.
“I’m a woman, I know how to handle myself. I know what I feel comfortable doing and I know my sexuality,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show