Cameron Diaz says she`s not competing with Kate Upton`s bikini bod
London: Cameron Diaz who stars alongside Kate Upton in `The Other Woman` said that she was not trying to compete with the supermodel`s bikini bod.
The `Charlie`s Angles` star told a leading daily that when she did beach scenes she was barely working out and since she was 20 years older than Upton, she was not trying to be like her.
The 41-year-old actress said that Upton was a beautiful woman and they are completely different.
Diaz added that she was very happy to be 41 and she loved it, and she did not wish to be 21-year-old anymore as she felt great about her body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative