Cara Delevingne, Michelle Rodriguez to move in together?
London: Supermodel Cara Delevingne has reportedly asked boyfriend Michelle Rodriguez to move in with her.
Delevingne and Rodriguez have become inseparable over the past few weeks and are now house hunting in the UK for their own place, reported Femalefirst.
"They love spending time with one another so moving in is a no-brainer. Splitting their time between London and LA would suit both of them. Cara`s family have met Michelle and think she`s great," a source said.
Rodriguez, 35, and 21-year-old Delevingne first sparked rumours they were dating after they were spotted cuddling up to each other while watching the New York Knicks defeat the Detroit Pistons at Madison Square Garden at the beginning of the month.
The Burberry model, who has been romantically linked to One Direction star Harry Styles, has hinted in the past that she is attracted to both men and women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what John Abraham has to say on former girlfriend Bipasha Basu's wedding!
- So cute! Shilpa Shetty's birthday present has two special names embedded on it! – View pic
- Veerappan movie review: Brilliant camerawork engages you
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin officially divorced
- Drop everything and watch out for John, Varun & Jacqueline starrer 'Dishoom's logo! Pic Inside