Carmen Electra dumped Simon Cowell over `sex-antics` with pregnant gal-pal
London: Simon Cowell`s ex-girlfriend Carmen Electra reportedly dumped ‘The X-Factor’ judge after she caught him in a compromising position with pregnant gal-pal, Lauren Silverman.
The stunning model was furious when she walked in on the pair at The X Factor mogul`s mansion in Los Angeles, the Mirror reported.
According to E! News, the 41-year old model was `shocked and livid` when she found the pair together at Cowell`s lavish home as they had always maintained they were friends, but there was nothing platonic about their relationship.
Sources claim that 53-year old music mogul had admitted that he was smitten by the brunette socialite which resulted in the former Baywatch starlet storming out of their 6-month long affair.
Electra, who worked with Cowell on Britain`s Got Talent, recently expressed her happiness on hearing about the `Syco` boss`s impending fatherhood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'