Carmen Electra was attracted to bad boys
London: Actress Carmen Electra said she was attracted to "bad boys" when she was a teenager.
Electra admits she always dated "macho" men when she first moved to Hollywood at the age of 18, and she now feels "foolish" for believing guys had to be tough, reports thesun.co.uk.
"I had been brought up with macho guys. All my four older brothers were karate black belts. A lot of guys do not want to show they are vulnerable because they regard it as weakness," she said.
"So I ignored that for a time. I was foolish. But at 18 I was attracted to bad boys. I watched what went on around me in Hollywood and wanted to learn," she added.
Electra, 40, said she has realised there is more to being a man than having a "good body" and having an ego.
"Am I still interested in a guy`s body? Now I have grown up, I am much more of a `vibe` kind of person! If a man has a good body, that is an added plus. But I do not think it is the most important," she said.
"A big turn-on to me is a guy who can have any girl he wants but says no. He has self-control. Not the guy with all the chicks who is insecure," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar