Chantelle Houghton enjoyed date with secret admirer
London: Reality TV star Chantelle Houghton declined several guys` invitations because she was looking forward to going out with an unnamed admirer.
After parting ways from fiance Alex Reid last October, this was said to be her first date.
"I have got lots of proposals, but I declined because I went on my first date with my mystery man last week. We had a really nice evening and we chose a place where we didn`t get disturbed," contactmusic.com quoted Houghton as saying.
"I had gone to a charity lunch in aid of Cancer Research in Britain with Lucy Mecklenburgh last week. It was held at The Grove hotel in Hertfordshire. We had a really nice time and I ended up going on to a bar with Mecklenburgh and her stepmum Tracey afterwards, where we drank apple Bellinis and peach Martinis," she said.
Houghton, who has nine-month-old daughter Dolly with Reid, enjoys cooking.
"I love cooking. I had a really nice family lunch with my mum, her partner at my house Sunday. I cooked roasted chicken. I like cooking, but I don`t get why it takes so long. It takes hours to prepare and then it`s gone in 20 minutes," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Shah Rukh Khan says stardom has overtaken his acting capabilities
- Anushka Sharma says marriage is on cards!
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!