Charlie Sheen blames testosterone cream for meltdown
Washington:Charlie Sheen is convinced that testosterone cream brought on his infamous meltdown in 2011.
The 47-year-old actor, who’s bizarre media interviews and an ill-fated U.S. comedy tour after a public feud with bosses of his hit TV show ‘Two and a Half Men’ led to them firing him over his erratic behaviour, told U.S. TV host Katie Couric, that a topical solution he used to boost his energy levels and libido was responsible for his behaviour, Contactmusic reported.
Sheen has vehemently denied allegations that drink and drugs were the root of his problems as he attempted to recover from the loss of his show.
“I think I was doing too much testosterone cream, and I think it metabolised into... a steroid. I think it was a bit of a roid rage. That’s the only thing I can point to explain (it). There was no booze, no pain pills, seriously there was nothing, there was no street drugs,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching