Charlie Sheen films love scene with Lindsay Lohan
New York: Troubled stars Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan filmed a love scene this week for `Scary Movie 5` and shared some playful pillow talk between takes.
The script apparently called for Lohan to kiss Sheen, and also to slip into a kinky collar. Lohan had got cold feet about shooting the scene earlier but sources said she was a sport on the sets, reported New York Post.
"Charlie and Lindsay filmed a love scene. The scene they were shooting for the movie was of them in bed together. Lindsay was a great sport.
"She was poking fun at herself, and she really got into it and seemed to enjoy it," said a source.
The two actors with Hollywood`s most infamous off-screen reputations even "shared some playful pillow talk during shooting," the source added.
"They were ad-libbing," the source said, and bonding over their reputations between takes. "They were joking that they`ve both had a lot of issues over the past couple of years."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!