Cher says women are sex objects and always will be
London: Cher has confessed that she believes that women have always been sex objects and will always be tagged in that manner.
The 67-year-old singer had performed with a skinny leotard in `If I Could Turn Back Time Video` way before Miley foam-fingered her way to a media storm.
Cher said that she has done that kind of stuff and never did anything she didn`t want to do, the Guardian reported.
She claimed that she was pushing an envelope that she wanted to push and felt that looking the way she wanted to look and doing what she wanted to do, made her feel more empowered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!