Cher says women are sex objects and always will be
London: Cher has confessed that she believes that women have always been sex objects and will always be tagged in that manner.
The 67-year-old singer had performed with a skinny leotard in `If I Could Turn Back Time Video` way before Miley foam-fingered her way to a media storm.
Cher said that she has done that kind of stuff and never did anything she didn`t want to do, the Guardian reported.
She claimed that she was pushing an envelope that she wanted to push and felt that looking the way she wanted to look and doing what she wanted to do, made her feel more empowered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee