Cheryl Cole wows in tight dress despite eating loads of food at party
London: Cheryl Cole, who went out for bandmate Kimberly Walsh’s birthday dinner at the swanky Zuma restaurant on Wednesday, complained about a full belly on Twitter later in the evening.
The 29-year-old singer was joined by Nicola Roberts as the Girls Aloud hotties opted for a nosh up instead of a lash up to celebrate Walsh’s 31st birthday.
“Almost ate myself to death with the girls @KimberleyJWalsh @NicolaRoberts why did we do the desserts?” a leading daily has quoted Cole as tweeting.
Cole also posted a shot of her looking an impressive 9/10.
“I can’t even think about it! I feel sick! Help me pls!” Nicola replied.
Birthday girl Kimberley also replied.
“Asking myself the same question! Time to undo the leather trousers I think,” Walsh tweeted.
Cole completely ignored the freezing temperatures, ditched the coat and scarf combo, and rocked a tight leather dress at the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'