Cheryl Cole wows in tight dress despite eating loads of food at party
London: Cheryl Cole, who went out for bandmate Kimberly Walsh’s birthday dinner at the swanky Zuma restaurant on Wednesday, complained about a full belly on Twitter later in the evening.
The 29-year-old singer was joined by Nicola Roberts as the Girls Aloud hotties opted for a nosh up instead of a lash up to celebrate Walsh’s 31st birthday.
“Almost ate myself to death with the girls @KimberleyJWalsh @NicolaRoberts why did we do the desserts?” a leading daily has quoted Cole as tweeting.
Cole also posted a shot of her looking an impressive 9/10.
“I can’t even think about it! I feel sick! Help me pls!” Nicola replied.
Birthday girl Kimberley also replied.
“Asking myself the same question! Time to undo the leather trousers I think,” Walsh tweeted.
Cole completely ignored the freezing temperatures, ditched the coat and scarf combo, and rocked a tight leather dress at the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy