Chris Hemsworth found onscreen nudity hard in `Rush`
Los Angeles: He lost weight and learned to drive fast but actor Chris Hemsworth, who plays Formula One race car driver James Hunt in `Rush`, found filming his first nude scenes most daunting.
The Australian actor, 30, said he also found it difficult to watch his nude scenes in Ron Howard-directed film but his wife, Spanish actress Elsa Pataky, liked it, reported People magazine.
"It was more daunting than the racing! To take your clothes off in front of 100 people and cameras was something I wasn`t comfortable with. To be honest, it was embarrassing," Hemsworth said.
"It was more uncomfortable for me to see than her. I think she enjoyed it."
Another challenge for Hemsworth was to lose weight to play Hunt.
"It was brutal. I`ve said this before, but my wife was pregnant when I was preparing for the film and I had more symptoms of a pregnant woman than she did. I was hungry all the time and moody," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vir Das’s look for new film will stun you! See pic to believe it!
- Yami Gautam to romance Hrithik Roshan in romantic-thriller
- Deepika Padukone reads letter penned by father Prakash Padukone – Must watch - You will be moved to tears
- Katrina Kaif-Ranbir Kapoor’s ‘date’ on Valentine’s Day!
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?