Chris Hemsworth intimidated by nude scenes
New Delhi: Actor Chris Hemsworth will be seen going nude in his forthcoming film ‘Rush’ and confesses that shedding clothes in front of the camera was intimidating.
Hemsworth, 30, essays handsome English playboy James Hunt.
"It was more intimidating than the driving scenes," Hemsworth confessed. "It`s like 100 people standing around, `Get (your clothes) off!` `You going to turn around first.. Turn the cameras off..`," Hemsworth said in a statement.
‘Rush’, a biopic directed by Ron Howard, is based on the 1976 Formula One season and the rivalry between drivers James Hunt and Niki Lauda (played by Daniel Bruhl).
It also features actress Olivia Wilde and is slated to release Sep 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni