Chris Hemsworth intimidated by nude scenes
New Delhi: Actor Chris Hemsworth will be seen going nude in his forthcoming film ‘Rush’ and confesses that shedding clothes in front of the camera was intimidating.
Hemsworth, 30, essays handsome English playboy James Hunt.
"It was more intimidating than the driving scenes," Hemsworth confessed. "It`s like 100 people standing around, `Get (your clothes) off!` `You going to turn around first.. Turn the cameras off..`," Hemsworth said in a statement.
‘Rush’, a biopic directed by Ron Howard, is based on the 1976 Formula One season and the rivalry between drivers James Hunt and Niki Lauda (played by Daniel Bruhl).
It also features actress Olivia Wilde and is slated to release Sep 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray