Chris Hemsworth intimidated by nude scenes
New Delhi: Actor Chris Hemsworth will be seen going nude in his forthcoming film ‘Rush’ and confesses that shedding clothes in front of the camera was intimidating.
Hemsworth, 30, essays handsome English playboy James Hunt.
"It was more intimidating than the driving scenes," Hemsworth confessed. "It`s like 100 people standing around, `Get (your clothes) off!` `You going to turn around first.. Turn the cameras off..`," Hemsworth said in a statement.
‘Rush’, a biopic directed by Ron Howard, is based on the 1976 Formula One season and the rivalry between drivers James Hunt and Niki Lauda (played by Daniel Bruhl).
It also features actress Olivia Wilde and is slated to release Sep 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures