Chrissy Teigen suffers wardrobe malfunction before White House Correspondents` Dinner
Washington: Chrissy Teigen survived a slight fashion emergency, moments before heading to the 2013 White House Correspondents` Dinner in Washington, D.C.
The swimsuit model found out the hard way that zipper strength isn`t always a top priority, just moments before last night`s bash, People magazine reported.
Teigen, who`s engaged to John Legend, tweeted a sexy shot on Instagram of her black beaded dress peeling apart, with the caption: "Late for #whcd. Broke zipper. Any tailors in DC wanna sew me in?"
"Ay yi yi. Backup dress," she soon wrote.
Her tweet was followed shortly by another, which said: "Yes this also happened last year buttheads."
Teigen`s backup gown was just as stunning as her first choice, and best of all in her words: "This one zipped," she tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!