Christina Aguilera makes lipsticky mess all over beau’s face
New York: Singer Christina Aguilera made a lipsticky mess all over boyfriend Matt Rutler’s face at the Jane’s Addiction concert for the launch of the video game “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.”
Sources spotted the couple being “lovey-dovey” and “touchy-feely” in the balcony at the event, but when they were about to leave, Rutler had to wipe off the lipstick from his face from the singer’s kisses while a man held Blackberry light to his face.
“Matt held his BlackBerry light to Christina’s face so she could do her lipstick. Then, a man held the BlackBerry to Matt’s face so he could wipe off the lipstick that was on his face from Christina’s kisses,” The New York Post quoted a source as telling.
They left after watching Perry Farrell and Dave Navarro rock a crowd that included likes of David Arquette, Eric Balfour and Tiffani Thiessen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!