Cinthol ad has more action than 'Dhoom 2': Hrithik
Mumbai, April 08: From free-running to bungee jumping to diving into the ocean, Hrithik Roshan is seen doing all that in the Cinthol ad. He says he accepted the offer because it was about movement and progress.
'There was more action in the Cinthol ad than in 'Dhoom 2'. It was so much fun. I did kayaking, free-running, bungee jumping, mountain climbing, mountain biking, diving into the ocean from the mountain and rugby - all crammed into one ad,' Hrithik, who shot for the ad despite a bad knee, told reporters in an interview.
Here are some experts from the interview
Q: How did you decide on doing the Cinthol ad?
A: Cinthol has always been about energy. Its philosophy - don't stop regardless of the barriers - is very close to my heart. As long as there's movement there's progress. That's what the ad was about. And I went with that flow. Cinthol is being re-launched with my ad. The ad film is bigger than 'Dhoom 2'.
Q: In what way?
A: There was more action in the Cinthol ad than in 'Dhoom 2'. It was so much fun. I did kayaking, free-running, bungee jumping, mountain climbing, mountain biking, diving into the ocean from the mountain and rugby - all crammed into one ad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 'Bigg Boss' season 10: Manu Punjabi exits Salman Khan's show?
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!