Clean-shaven look passé! Women prefer men with styled facial hair
New Delhi: If you thought that chocolate boys and clean-shaven men are the first choice of Indian women, then it`s time for a reality check. Women prefer men with different styles of facial hair rather than the boring clean face reveals a survey.
Conducted by Philips India in collaboration with research agency Hansa, the survey involved 600 respondents between the ages of 15 to 25 in New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Chandigarh, said a statement.
The results reveals that 54 percent women respondents in the age-group of 21-25 years find men with styled facial hair like goatee, moustache, and beard more attractive. While 50 percent women associate them with modernity, another 35 percent women think of them as outgoing.
However, men are unaware of this new change in choice in the opposite sex as 67 percent of them believe that women prefer clean-shaven men.
As far as body hair is concerned, more than 95 percent of women admitted that too much body hair come in the way of intimacy, while 70 percent would like their men to have no body hair or at least trim them.
Men also are in sync in thoughts with women as 80 percent of them have already tried different ways of removing body hair, ranging from shavers to trimmers and body-groomers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!
- If Indian artistes have so much problem, we will ban their movies too: Raj Thackeray on Salman Khan's statement
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks