Comic Danny DeVito asks Becks to `keep his pants off ` to show amazing butt
Washington: Comedian Danny DeVito has advised David Beckham to "keep his pants off" so that he can show off his amazing butt.
When a journalist mentioned Beckham`s partnership with whiskey-maker Diageo at FX Network`s screening of the upcoming TV series `Fargo`, the 69-year-old actor joked that he knows the 38-year-old former footie ace who has a "great ass",reportedly.
DeVito added that he thought the British star was just one of the beefcake guys before reporters told him that Beckham was a "soccer player".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!