Comic Danny DeVito asks Becks to `keep his pants off ` to show amazing butt
Washington: Comedian Danny DeVito has advised David Beckham to "keep his pants off" so that he can show off his amazing butt.
When a journalist mentioned Beckham`s partnership with whiskey-maker Diageo at FX Network`s screening of the upcoming TV series `Fargo`, the 69-year-old actor joked that he knows the 38-year-old former footie ace who has a "great ass",reportedly.
DeVito added that he thought the British star was just one of the beefcake guys before reporters told him that Beckham was a "soccer player".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India