Corey Feldman to expose Hollywood paedophiles in book
Last Updated: Monday, January 09, 2012, 09:21
  

Los Angeles: Former child star Corey Feldman, who featued in "The Goonies", "Stand By me" and "The Lost Boys", claims to have been sexually abused by paedophiles when he was a teenager and says he will reveal their names in a book."When I was 14 and 15, things were happening to me.

These older men were leching around like vultures. It was basically me laying there pretending I was asleep and them going about their business," the 40-year-old told The Sun in an interview.

"I will write a book -- I will put all the information forward," he added.

Corey, who has been clean of drugs for 20 years, decided to open up about it after his "Lost Boys" co-star Corey Haim, 38, died and an agent was charged with child abuse, thesun.co.uk reports.

"There are people who have got away with it for so long they think they are above the law - that`s got to stop," he said.

He is convinced Hollywood deliberately snubbed Haim by failing to feature a tribute to him at the 2011 Oscars, despite saluting other stars and movers and shakers who died that year.

He said: "Corey died from heart failure and pneumonia. It was put out that he was a junkie and worthless to society. They went as far as to snub him at the Academy Awards. What, because he did drugs in his life? Who cares? Everybody does drugs. How selfish and narrow minded. The question is why had he been brushed under the carpet? Why do people make us out to be dumb and belittle us?

"Even today people say about me, `80s heart-throb - hasn`t done anything since`. The truth is I haven`t stopped. Last year I did four films. Corey and I were pegged as the scapegoats. Enough is enough. People need to know the reason Corey and I were swept under the carpet like the beaten dogs that were sent to the pound so no one had to deal with us anymore."

IANS


First Published: Monday, January 09, 2012, 09:21



comments powered by Disqus