Couples checking Facebook while making love: Study
London: Social media has entered bedrooms for sure and is now threatening love-making, with some couples checking Facebook during sex.
According to a new survey by global condom maker Durex, some of the British couple are checking Facebook during sex.
The Durex study polled 2,000 British residents to understand if technology had an adverse effect on their sex lives.
Nearly 30 percent of respondents reported that their partners had been distracted by their mobile devices during sex.
About 60 percent said they spend more time playing with technology in bed than they do focusing on their partners, said the report published in The Daily Dot.
Over five percent of them admitted using Facebook while having sex with their partner.
The survey, however, did not go to the length to determine why is this happening.
“The thought of two people having sex while they both check Facebook is an alarming trend,” the survey added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP