Courtney Love called Kurt Cobain `a**hole` at his memorial service
London: Courtney Love had screamed out at her late husband Kurt Cobain`s public memorial service, calling him an `a**hole`, and asked his fans to do the same, it has been revealed.
Reportedly, former Billboard editor Carrie Borzillo recalled the taped message from Love, aired over the loud speakers at the service, which heard the devastated `Hole` singer saying "why didn`t he just f***ing stay".
The public memorial service of the late Nirvana front man, held the very next day from his death, was attended by 5,000 fans at the Flag Pavilion.
Cobain was found dead in his cabin near Lake Washington on April 8, 1994.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic