Curvy women are super-sexualised: Scarlett Johansson
London: Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson says her `bombshell` persona is a result of the way curvy women are portrayed.
The 28-year-old actress, who stars as Janet Leigh in upcoming biopic ‘Hitchcock’, appeared in a photo shoot for Elle UK`s February issue and talked about how her figure has earned her a reputation, reported Digital Spy online.
"I think any woman who is curvy and wears a gown to an event is, like, super-sexualised," she said.
Johansson said despite her age, her shape earned her comments in the media from the outset of her career.
"I mean, at the time I was 18, 19. I was young. I`ve always been curvy. It runs in the family. Throw on an evening frock and it`s like all of a sudden you have curves and everyone is like, `Bombshell`," she added.
"Instantly it was `The new Marilyn`."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality