Daisy Lowe’s parents embarrassed with Playboy photoshoot
London: British model Daisy Lowe says her parents were not too impressed with her posing in the buff for Playboy magazine.
The 22-year-old model, daughter of singer/songwriter Pearl Lowe and Bush rocker Gavin Rossdale, appeared nude in the September edition of the men`s magazine.
And Lowe says she hadn`t thought about the entire world seeing her naked when she agreed to strip off in its pages, reported Daily Star online.
"When I did the shoot it was just me and the photographer. I didn`t think about the whole world seeing me naked. Everyone can see me. My gran was cool and said, `If you`ve got it, flaunt it`. But mum and dad weren`t so impressed," she said.
While the brunette beauty`s family were less than thrilled with her raunchy shoot, Lowe`s boyfriend, `Doctor Who` star Matt Smith was "proud" of her.
"I was really proud of her. She looked amazing," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'