Dakota Fanning to play Errol Flynn`s lover in biopic
London: Actress Dakota Fanning has been cast as Errol Flynn`s underage girlfriend in an upcoming biopic chronicling the final years of the late screen star.
The `Last Of Robin Hood` will focus on the controversial relationship between Flynn, played by Kevin Klein, and teenage actress Beverly Aadland, who was with him when he died in 1959 at the age of 50, reported Daily Star.
Flynn, who was cleared of statutory rape charges in 1942, was married to actress Patrice Wymore until his death, but romanced Aadland after casting her in his final film, `Cuban Rebel Girls`.
Susan Sarandon will play Beverly`s mother Florence Aadland, who wrote 1961 book The Big Love about Flynn`s relationship with her daughter.
The film is due for release later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!
- Ranbir Kapoor has a Bollywood style icon and he is a BIGGIE!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!
- Significance of why Lord Shiva wears tiger skin! Read more
- Salman Khan parties with his 'Dabangg 3' heroines? Scoop inside