Damian Lewis takes intimate scenes seriously
London: Actor Damian Lewis says that he is always professional and respectful when has to shoot an intimate scene with a married co-star.
"I take it very seriously if someone`s husband is coming into a situation where his wife is doing intimate scenes with another man," the October issue of Men`s Journal magazine quoted Lewis as saying.
The ‘Homeland’ star makes sure that his intimate scenes with Claire Danes do not become awkward and so, he has also spoken to her partner Hugh Dancy about it.
"I go out of my way to make friends and to reassure (Dancy) he has nothing to worry about. That just seems to me like a good common courtesy," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative