Daniel Craig did send Kate Moss `I love you` message, hacked phone revealed
London: Daniel Craig apparently left a voice mail message on Kate Moss` voicemail declaring his love for the supermodel, the court has heard from the News of the World reporter.
Dan Evans, a former NOTW and Sunday Mirror journalist who has pled guilty to phone hacking, came to hear the message after hacking into Moss` phone.
According to Timothy Langdale QC, who`s defending Mr Coulson, said that the message was "I love you," a sentence that was repeated thrice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!