Daniel Radcliffe says gay love scenes in new movie are tame
Los Angeles:Daniel Radcliffe says his steamy gay scenes in upcoming film `Kill Your Darlings` are not shocking compared to what he did on his West End drama `Equus`.
Los Angeles, Oct 9 (PTI) Daniel Radcliffe says his steamy gay scenes in upcoming film `Kill Your Darlings` are not shocking compared to what he did on his West End drama `Equus`.
It is a big departure for Radcliffe, who is best known for playing boy wizard `Harry Potter` in the movies based on J K Rawling`s books.
The 24-year-old plays the late gay Beat poet Allen Ginsberg in the upcoming John Krokidas-directed drama, which centers Ginsberg`s freshman year at Columbia University in 1943 when he first meets fellow aspiring writers Lucien Carr (Dane DeHaan), Jack Kerouac (Jack Huston) and William S Burroughs (Ben Foster).
Radcliffe says he is happy with the way intimate scenes have turned out in the movie.
"I`m happy with the scene and how it`s turned out," he said.
"There was full-frontal nudity. And I played a boy who had a sort of sexual-religious fascination with a horse. So the fact that this is getting more attention, it`s kinda interesting. This is tame by comparison!," Radcliffe said of his role in the 2007 West End production `Equus`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh