David Beckham named world`s best underwear model
London: Former football star David Beckham has been named the world`s best underwear model by ace designer Tommy Hilfiger.
Hilfiger believes the 38-year-old star can pull off the minimal clothing look.
"I have seen all kinds of underwear models, but we all wish we looked like David Beckham at the end of the day. He is like the underwear model of the century,” tmz.com quoted the designer as saying.
Beckham first stripped down in 2007 when he appeared alongside his fashion designer wife Victoria in the Emporio Armani campaign.
In 2012, the star bared his toned physique once again when he launched his own bodywear line for the high-street retailer H&M and he has continued to provide the chain with collections ever since.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions