David Walliams planning to try wife Lara Stone’s breast milk
London: David Walliams says he cannot wait to taste his wife Lara Stone’s breastmilk, when she gives birth early next year.
The funnyman - who is known for portraying an adult comic character who is breastfed in public by his mother in hit TV show Little Britain - admitted he has "always wanted" to try out the drink.
"I was never breast-fed, apart from on the show. With my mum it was formula,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
"I have always wanted to taste breast milk, as I’ve heard that it’s sweet and salty at the same time."
And the TV star admitted he finds his stunning wife more attractive than ever now she is carrying his child.
He said: "Lara’s great. I think a woman is never more beautiful than when she’s pregnant.
"She looks so full of life and happy, it’s great."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch