Debutant Akshara Gowda to sue filmmaker for leaking sex scenes
Mumbai: Debutant actress Akshara Gowda, who was recently linked to cricketer Yuvraj Singh, has threatened to sue filmmaker Suneet Arora for allegedly leaking her bold love making scenes and songs from her film ‘Chitkabrey’.
The newcomer had surprisingly opted not to take part in the promotional activities of her debut film and has accused Arora for maligning her modesty.
Akshara essays the role of a high class homemaker, who loves splurging on herself. She dared to bare her all in her very first flick by agreeing to do steamy sex scenes with co-actor Rajesh Shringapurey.
Arora, while talking to a daily said, "I`m saddened by Akshara`s attitude and I never imagined that she would refuse to promote the film, which is so dear to me. For me, she is just one of the characters because my film is about seven couples. And thankfully, all of them are promoting the film and believe in it. I`m sure that once the film becomes a huge hit, she will realize her folly and come back to our Chitkabrey family".
Ironically, the girl who is now accusing the director of tampering her image did not have qualms going topless while shooting.
"During the love making scene, she insisted on taking off her clothes to look real and gave fantastic expressions", Arora said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Smartphone addiction taking its toll on sleep: Study
- SHOCKING! Tannishtha Chatterjee walks out of 'Comedy Nights Bachao' over racist jokes