Diane Kruger was `manipulative` with men
Los Angeles: Actress Diane Kruger has confessed she used to be slightly manipulative in her past relationships.
The 37-year-old says playing crafty bride-to-be Isabelle in French film `A Perfect Plan`, out in Britain this June, has made her realise she`s been guilty of using her womanly charms to her advantage in the past when it comes to men.
"Maybe (I`m]) not like Isabelle, but I`ve certainly been guilty in the past of being slightly manipulative when it comes to boyfriends. I think, as women, we know instinctively how to push men`s buttons,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
"We know which fights to pick and which to leave. And we know that if we pick a certain type of dress, we`ll get a certain type of reaction,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH
- Will Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron come to India for 'Baywatch'? Priyanka Chopra says THIS
- Saif Ali Khan speaks about son Taimur Ali Khan’s name
- Akshay Kumar feels good after following Ayurveda!
- Sushant Singh Rajput – Jacqueline Fernandez’s ‘Humma Humma’ version will inspire you to hit the dance floor