Diane Kruger was `manipulative` with men
Los Angeles: Actress Diane Kruger has confessed she used to be slightly manipulative in her past relationships.
The 37-year-old says playing crafty bride-to-be Isabelle in French film `A Perfect Plan`, out in Britain this June, has made her realise she`s been guilty of using her womanly charms to her advantage in the past when it comes to men.
"Maybe (I`m]) not like Isabelle, but I`ve certainly been guilty in the past of being slightly manipulative when it comes to boyfriends. I think, as women, we know instinctively how to push men`s buttons,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
"We know which fights to pick and which to leave. And we know that if we pick a certain type of dress, we`ll get a certain type of reaction,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking