Dita Von Teese credits strip clubs for success
London: Burlesque queen Dita Von Teese says strip clubs helped her turn into a superstar.
The 49-year-old said she learned what she needed to know at these clubs, reported Daily Star.
"I really learned what I needed to know at strip clubs," she said.
Von Teese also said she looked different from most of the exotic dancers there.
"It was a gold mine. There was no competition for someone who looked like me," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- Phillauri movie tweet review
- Shah Rukh Khan’s latest Twitter video of Turkish ice cream vendor and his ‘Gerua’ tricks, is the best thing you will WATCH today!
- Fight on flight: Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend breaks her silence on his fight with Sunil Grover
- Harbhajan Singh will be happy to see Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma as a married couple!