Dita Von Teese practises 'seduction' daily
Los Angeles: For actress-designer Dita Von Teese, seduction is "effortless" and she says that she practices the craft in her daily life.
The burlesque dancer practises her techniques every day and surrounds herself with "luxury" and "beauty", which gives her more confidence, reports a website.
"I believe in practising the art of seduction in everyday life. By surrounding myself with luxury and beauty, seduction becomes effortless," Bang Showbiz quoted Von Teese as saying.
The 41-year-old is known as the Queen of Burlesque and has been seen in films like "The Death of Salvador Dali" and "Saint Francis".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!