Dita Von Teese practises 'seduction' daily
Los Angeles: For actress-designer Dita Von Teese, seduction is "effortless" and she says that she practices the craft in her daily life.
The burlesque dancer practises her techniques every day and surrounds herself with "luxury" and "beauty", which gives her more confidence, reports a website.
"I believe in practising the art of seduction in everyday life. By surrounding myself with luxury and beauty, seduction becomes effortless," Bang Showbiz quoted Von Teese as saying.
The 41-year-old is known as the Queen of Burlesque and has been seen in films like "The Death of Salvador Dali" and "Saint Francis".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Behind the scenes: Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel will show you how to have fun – Watch