Dita Von Teese practises 'seduction' daily
Los Angeles: For actress-designer Dita Von Teese, seduction is "effortless" and she says that she practices the craft in her daily life.
The burlesque dancer practises her techniques every day and surrounds herself with "luxury" and "beauty", which gives her more confidence, reports a website.
"I believe in practising the art of seduction in everyday life. By surrounding myself with luxury and beauty, seduction becomes effortless," Bang Showbiz quoted Von Teese as saying.
The 41-year-old is known as the Queen of Burlesque and has been seen in films like "The Death of Salvador Dali" and "Saint Francis".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking