Dita Von Teese practises 'seduction' daily
Los Angeles: For actress-designer Dita Von Teese, seduction is "effortless" and she says that she practices the craft in her daily life.
The burlesque dancer practises her techniques every day and surrounds herself with "luxury" and "beauty", which gives her more confidence, reports a website.
"I believe in practising the art of seduction in everyday life. By surrounding myself with luxury and beauty, seduction becomes effortless," Bang Showbiz quoted Von Teese as saying.
The 41-year-old is known as the Queen of Burlesque and has been seen in films like "The Death of Salvador Dali" and "Saint Francis".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'