Dita Von Teese`s lingerie collection aims to make women sexier
London: Dita Von Teese`s new summer 2013 collection for her own label, Von Follies, celebrates retro glamour.
Flaunting her famous figure in her own redhot lingerie line, the burlesque beauty proves that it is possible to be utterly fabulous at 40, the Daily Star reported.
The undies are inspired by the dancer`s own vintage knicker drawer and the range aims to make women even more sexier.
Teese told the publication that she likes to surround herself with luxury and beauty all the time and that she has been collecting vintage lingerie for 25 years.
She said that just like everyone else, she is not always confident and has all the same self-doubt.
The kinky collection of lingerie sets comes complete with matching thong, briefs , garter belt, bra and slip.
She said that she is thrilled to be able to make these exquisite, vintage-inspired designs available to women throughout the UK.
The new line, which will come in sizes 8-16 and 32B to 36DD, will be available from this week in Debenhams stores and online at ASOS.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pooja Bhatt isn’t amused with Randeep Hooda's tweet on Gurmehar Kaur
- Kader Khan's knee surgery goes wrong, veteran actor rushed to Canada
- Alia and I can say no to Karan Johar for a film: Varun Dhawan
- Rajinikanth's daughter Soundarya's car rams into auto-rickshaw, Dhanush saves her day
- Mahershala Ali to have two roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'