‘Dominant’ Rihanna likes to feel ‘like a lady’ in bedroom
Washington: Rihanna has admitted that despite being dominant in her everyday life, she wants her man to take charge of her when it comes to having sex.
The single ‘S and M’ hitmaker revealed that in her bedroom she wants to be treated ‘like a lady’.
“I play a very dominant role in my life, in every aspect of it. And I like to feel like a lady still, at some point,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Glamour magazine.
“I feel like that’s the time when a guy really gets to be a man, and I get to be a woman. And if I’m being a man in the bedroom too, there’s nothing really in it for me,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled