Elle Macpherson recreates iconic Playboy cover
Los Angeles: Supermodel Elle Macpherson has recreated her iconic topless 1994 Playboy cover for the latest issue of a magazine.
The 49-year-old supermodel posed for the cover of Australia`s Harper`s Bazaar magazine wearing nothing but a pair of over-the-knee black stockings for musician and photographer Bryan Adams, in a shoot reminiscent of a 30-year-old Macpherson, reported E! online.
The magazine`s Editor-in-Chief Kellie Hush is hoping the daring new cover will live up to the infamous Playboy images.
"I hope Bryan Adams` images for Bazaar will be as iconic as the 1994 Playboy cover was in its time."
Macpherson sports minimal make-up and wears her blonde locks flowing over her shoulders, justifying her nickname `The Body` in the images for the `Fabulous at any Age` issue.
The issue boasts two alternate covers. The other shows Macpherson twirling in a tasselled Tom Ford jacket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt