Emilia Clarke takes bubble bath in the nude for Broadway play
New York: `Game of Thrones` star Emilia Clarke stunned theater fans into a photo frenzy on Monday when she stepped naked into a bubble bath during her `Breakfast at Tiffany`s` debut on the Great White Way.
Hoping to capture the image of the ravishing actress in her birthday suit, folks at the Cort Theatre audience ignored Broadway`s stringent "no photos" rule and frantically snapped shots on their cellphones, the New York Post reported.
Things got so out of control that management at the West 48th Street theater has now beefed up security to keep the audience from sneaking further shots at the show, which started previews this week and opens March 20.
"On Monday, it was a packed house including a huge contingent of fans of ` Game of Thrones.` What titillated the audience . . . was a full nude scene between Emilia and [male lead] Cory Michael Smith," a source who was in the theater said.
The bath scene occurs after Clarke - who plays lead Holly Golightly in a new adaptation of Truman Capote`s novel - brings Smith home to her apartment to recuperate after he`s injured riding horses in Central Park.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'