Emma Stone enjoying wild time with Andrew Garfield
London: Hollywood actress Emma Stone has been having a wild time shooting ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ with her boyfriend Andrew Garfield.
The 24-year-old actress has reprised her role as Gwen Stacy for the film, and is enjoying shooting for it. She is starring opposite Garfield, who plays the titular character.
"It`s wild to be back in character as Gwen Stacy. I love her and the script is just wonderful," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Stone as saying.
The actress shares a great chemistry with Garfield, who she has been dating for more than a year. She admits their romance clicked straight away.
"There`s no rhyme or reason to it. I think you just have to click. I don`t think you should try to explain the chemistry between two people, it`s either there or it isn`t," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!