Erin ‘wants pics from nude video taken off website’
Washington: Erin Andrews has lashed out at a website that is still displaying her pictures from an infamous (and illegally shot) nude peephole video.
Andrews claimed that the website TheDirty.com still shows images of her a year after the video was made, reports a website.
Now she has asked her lawyer fire off a letter, demanding the site wipe them from cyberspace.
Andrew’s lawyer claimed The Dirty is "unlawfully" posting the pics because "the copyright of these images belongs exclusively to Ms. Andrews" -- and posting them constitutes an invasion of her privacy.
He added that the website should erase any trace the stills may leave behind -- by 86``ing them "from all search engine databases, including, but not limited to, Google" ... or else face a serious lawsuit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say