Eva Green`s `Sin City 2` trailer deemed too hot for TV
Los Angeles: Actress Eva Green`s trailer for `Sin City: A Dame To Kill` has been deemed too sexy for television by ABC network.
ABC has rejected it from airing on its stations as it believes the sheer white robe worn by the actress in movie trailers and teaser posters makes her `appear to be naked` in two quick scenes, reported E! Online.
Their decision comes after the Motion Picture Association of America decried a similar poster featuring Green`s sexy look.
The actress, who plays Ava Lord in the `Sin City` sequel, is seen in the red-band trailer naked. Her nude body is mostly shielded by smoke, shadows and craftily placed co-stars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?