Eva Green`s `Sin City 2` trailer deemed too hot for TV
Los Angeles: Actress Eva Green`s trailer for `Sin City: A Dame To Kill` has been deemed too sexy for television by ABC network.
ABC has rejected it from airing on its stations as it believes the sheer white robe worn by the actress in movie trailers and teaser posters makes her `appear to be naked` in two quick scenes, reported E! Online.
Their decision comes after the Motion Picture Association of America decried a similar poster featuring Green`s sexy look.
The actress, who plays Ava Lord in the `Sin City` sequel, is seen in the red-band trailer naked. Her nude body is mostly shielded by smoke, shadows and craftily placed co-stars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row