Evan Rachel Wood miffed over deletion of oral sex scene in new flick
New York: Evan Rachel Wood has slammed Motion Picture Association of America for promoting a double standard as they cut a sex scene from her new movie `Charlie Countryman`.
The 26-year-old actress took to twitter by saying that after seeing the new cut of the movie, she would like to share her disappointment with the MPAA, who thought it was necessary to censor womans sexuality once again, the New York Daily News reported.
The `Thirteen` star added that the scene where the two main characters make `love` was altered because they felt that seeing a man give a woman oral sex made people uncomfortable but the scenes in which people are murdered by having their heads blown off remain intact and unaltered.
She said that this is a symptom of society that wants to shame women and put them down for enjoying sex.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!