Everybody is obsessed with sex: Sharon Stone
Los Angeles: Actress Sharon Stone, who plays a sensual role in her upcoming film `Fading Gigolo`, says not just Hollywood, everybody is obsessed with sex.
The actress was recently questioned about Hollywood`s obsession with sex and she said there’s no point in people trying to pretend they don’t like intimacy, said a statement.
"I don`t think that Hollywood is obsessed with sex. I think that it`s ridiculous to pretend that everyone isn`t obsessed with sex. Isn`t it every 20 seconds that we think about sex,” Stone asked.
“If we didn`t have sex, there wouldn`t be a future. I think there is a reason that we are obsessed with sex, it`s creativity. It`s the way that god made it," she added.
In “Fading Gigolo”, the actress plays a sexually repressed doctor who is interested in exploring the dynamics of intimacy and satisfy her sexual craving. The film also stars Woody Allen, Sofia Vergara and John Turturro.
`Fading Gigolo` releases Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!