Ex-supermodel Cindy Crawford goes pantless for Vogue Mexico cover
New York: Cindy Crawford has set a spring trend on Vogue Mexico’s May issue by striking a mighty pose without her pants on.
The 45-year-old supermodel is seen wearing a black bustier, a studded leather motorcycle jacket and a pair of black panties, reports the New York Daily News.
According to Fashion Etc, the Burberry Prorsum biker jacket was reportedly from Crawford’s own closet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!