Farrah Abraham is using pregnancy as publicity stunt, says sex tape co-star James Deen
Washington: James Deen has been put off by the publicity-seeking tactics of Teen Mom-turned-porn star Farrah Abraham, who publicly purchased a pregnancy test recently, while claiming that the actor has been her only sex partner in the past year.
Deen said that he`s keep trying to stay out of the drama and let it pass, but it just seems like it`s one thing after the next, Radar Online reported.
"When you knowingly involve another human being and a publicity stunt around that, a child is not something to be taken lightly. It`s not a game anymore, and it`s really not cool," he said.
Deen called the 21-year-old Teen Mom`s tactics "a type of publicity I do not agree with, and I do not want to participate in - joking or lying or using pregnancy to get attention and media is not cool."
He said that it involves three people`s lives including the potential unborn child, and it`s not a subject to just throw around.
Deen also raised the issue that he was told by presiding porn company Vivid that Farrah, who has a 4-year-old daughter named Sophia, was on birth control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Alia Bhatt has to say about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Dear Zindagi'!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar among world's highest paid actors of 2016
- First look of Emraan Hashmi's maiden home production 'Captain Nawab' out! - Pic inside
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'