Farrah Abraham says sex tape ruined her life
Washington: Farrah Abraham has revealed that she regrets baring all for a 2013 sex tape with porn star James Deen, because the film has robbed her of true friends.
The `Teen Mom 2` star became an overnight X-rated sensation when `Farrah Superstar: Back Door Teen Mom` was released, but now she admits she would not have made the adult film if she had known of the repercussions.
She told In Touch magazine that it made it hard to have friends and a private life and to trust family, who she feels use her for money.
She said that if she could go back in time, she would not have done it, as the sex tape ruined her life.
Abraham has even tried therapy to help her deal with the fall-out following the sex tape.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside