Feeling sexy didn`t come easy: Kate Beckinsale
London: She has repeatedly been named one of the sexiest women alive but Kate Beckinsale says it wasn`t always easy to feel sexy.
The 38-year-old actress said she hasn`t always been so confident in her appearance and it was only after meeting her husband Len Wiseman that she learnt to love herself, reported Daily Mail.
"Feeling attractive didn`t come until I was 29 and with Len at the time it was partly perceived as if I`d gone all Hollywood, but it wasn`t like that at all. It was just ok for me to walk around and feel feminine and attractive. I like feeling liberated like this," she said.
Beckinsale said being labelled one of the sexiest women in the world isn`t always a good thing.
"I think the risk of being the sexiest woman alive is that you don`t want to ever wear a bikini again," she added.
Beckinsale said she is now happily ageing with grace.
"What is it about a woman being in her late 30s that brings out the `Oh, my gosh, are you worried?` questions? Worried? What about? 38, 39, 40, 50! Great! Still alive!
"I haven`t experienced a full facial collapse, I haven`t suddenly gained 20 pounds that won`t go away, or a beard. That probably will happen, but it hasn`t yet," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH