Former Bond girl Britt Ekland opens up about love life
London: Former Bond girl Britt Ekland has lifted the lid on her love life, to reveal the secrets of old flames including Peter Sellers, Rod Stewart and Warren Beatty.
While the 70-year-old `The Man With A Golden Gun` star has dated some of the world`s most eligible bachelors, she described herself as "the most reluctant sex bomb", reported Daily Mail.
Ekland married British actor Sellers, who was 17 years her senior, after a ten-day courtship in 1964. The couple divorced four years later, following a turbulent marriage marred by Sellers` manic depression. He died in 1980.
"What was I thinking? That is what I should have asked myself. I just fell madly in love with him. He was very suave and sophisticated. The age gap did not bother me," said Ekland, recording an episode of Piers Morgan`s `Life Stories`.
As for Warren Beatty, Ekland said he tried to seduce her in 1970 by taking her to a pornographic film: "I was truly shocked as I was brought up practically as a Victorian person. I am a prudish person. I wanted to get out of there and I left."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy
- Tiger Shroff kickstarts ‘Munna Michael’, shares warm up video!
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day