Full frontal nudity in `Trance` was necessary: Rosario Dawson
New York: Actress Rosario Dawson says going full frontal in Danny Boyle`s new film ‘Trance’ was necessary as the script demanded it.
The 33-year-old, who dated Boyle after he directed her in the film but recently parted ways, was well aware what was expected of her character before she even auditioned for the part, reported New York Post.
"I knew that I would have to deal with it before I even auditioned. It was non-negotiable, it was necessary... My lawyer and I had this whole moment where we had to talk about detailed parts of the female anatomy for the nudity clause and you think, `Is this happening?` It`s kind of wild," she said.
The actress plays the role of hypnotherapist Elizabeth in ‘Trance’ alongside James McAvoy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor